Friday, January 19, 2007

Missing them all...


I was watching Grey's Anatomy last night, and the story line was about George's dad. His body was riddled with cancer and eventually they decided to take him off life support. I just started to cry and cry. Especially at the end of the epsiode when George said, "I just don't know how to live in this world without my Dad being in the same place."

How true. I miss Mum, Dad, Sue and Michael so much. I feel like Judi and I are so alone here, it wasn't supposed to be this way. I looked to them all for guidance and help through life, and now I am wingin' it. Mum's been gone now for six years in September and the other's have followed. I feel like I've lost so much...and my soul has a huge hole. It's like my connection has gone...

I love my "new" family very much; CJ, the girls, the boys, etc...and I know it'll never be the same again. I have to create my own feeling of connection and home. I miss you all...

No comments: