Monday, March 26, 2007

monday meanderings

Its one of those days, you know the ones that just don't go as smoothly as you like and you just know that the higher powers are throwing you little curve balls during your day to humble you, and test your patience...today is one of those days. Nothing that would be significant to anyone else but me has happened, just little things to annoy me, and then I realize how selfish I'm being, and how I really need to just move on...consider me moved, on! OK, that's done. I feel better. Thanks for the therapy session and here's $200. ;)

A couple of updates. Sequoia is still not doing well. I called the Vet this morning and they are sending her Xrays (Ellis' new favorite word btw) to a radiologist to see if they can figure out what is going on. We are madly, and I do mean MADLY trying to get all of our quotes together to submit numbers to the bank for our house financing. Saying a pray as we speak that we can come in under budget. And I'm still struggling with where to send Ellis to preschool in the Fall.

And on a final note,....THE SUN IS SHINING...I know I can't believe it either after the rain, cold, miserable, depressing weekend we just had. Can't wait for Spring and Summer to finally get here. Bye for now, I promise my next post will be more uplifting!!

1 comment:

Mr & Mrs Smith said...

Hello it's your old neighbor. Sorry to hear Sequoia's not doing well - hope she gets better soon! As for preschools, have you checked out Sammamish Children's School? If not, you should set up a time to go and check it out...it's AWESOME (and surprisingly not that expensive)