Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wonderful Thanksgiving

It's Sunday night and I'm entering my blog post from my desk in the house...woo hoo...no, don't get too excited we're not moved in yet. The boys are down for the night so CJ and I are starting our nightly routine of working on things. The baby monitor is on so we can hear any little people stirring in their slumber. Tonight our assignment is putting thinset down under the backer board, getting ready for the tile work.

Thanksgiving was amazing. Lots of Johnson family in town. Dana, Eddie and James came and stayed with Judi. All the Johnson boys here in one place, very fun. Jess & Josh came to Turkey day dinner at Uncle Chuck's...games, food, fun...makes me smile. We all had a wonderful visit.

OK, off to mud the floors...love to all. P

No comments: