Saturday, January 12, 2008

week in review

Morning everyone. I haven't been keeping up on by blogging responsibilities lately. I will do better. Things are finally starting to settle down. There's only minor things left to be finished up by the contractors. And we are all certainly enjoying our beautiful new home. So excited to see what the future holds for us here and all the new adventures.

Speaking of new adventures, I'm thinking of starting a new business...more to follow on that soon. We're ironing out the details...

CJ and I have our office set up again here, so we have organized, dedicated space again to do what we do. So I'm back to doing my graphic design contract work and also hope to start up the web design stuff again. I have deglected my favorite people in Woodinville (sorry guys)...

Seahawks are playing the Packers today, so you'll hear some cheering coming from the farm...Go Hawks!

No comments: