Thursday, March 12, 2009

CJ got the call

Well, we knew it was coming, but I'm still in shock trying to process it all. CJ got a call from his CO yesterday saying that if all goes to plan he will be receiving Orders by next Friday for a year long deployment to Iraq. Well, let's all take that little bit of news in for a minute......I know this is what we signed up for, to serve our country, and I am very proud of CJ, but selfishly I can't get my head around not having my best friend, my partner, my life, by my side for a YEAR...aaaarrgggh!!!! And I can't even begin to think about how to start that conversation with my three littles...

There's a lot to plan and get taken care of so its going to be a busy three months. Hang in there with me if you see me with a crazed look in my eye, ok?! Hugs to all.

No comments: