Thursday, April 23, 2009

spacial issues

I'm up to my ears in boxes, packing tape and bubble wrap. I have piles everywhere of things I'm giving to my nieces, nephews, daughters, the local book donation box, clothing donations, things I've posted on Craigslist and Freecycle...I'm still trying to figure out how to get 3700 sq.ft. of "stuff" into 1300 sq.ft. This actually is a great exercise in "what we really need" as opposed to, "oh, I MIGHT need that someday"...

Alright, my break is over...off I go again. Packingly yours, box-maven MamaP!

P.S. Update on Indigo. Every time we come home, he goes to look to see if Sequoia is there. I'm glad he's eating tho, because Sequoia was the alpha of the two, and Indigo refused to eat before she did, and it looked like for a while he was going on a starvation diet. He is enjoying being in the house again, since Sequoia couldn't be inside for the past few months, and we couldn't have one be and not the other.

OK, I'm really going back to packing this time...(hmmm maybe a snack first...jk *grin*)

No comments: