Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ellis' first basketball game




Today was the day, the beginning, of....well, who knows, right? Ellis played his first official basketball game today. Six year olds on a court, working on their dribbling, shooting, guarding...OH my gosh, so cute! Ellis was so excited to play and he did great. They don't keep score at this age...I don't know if I agree with that, by the way, but that's for another editorial piece. I counted three rebounds though! And he is lightening fast getting down court! I didn't take any pictures at the game because I had the two other little ones with me, hard to juggle a camera and them, but I did take these shots just to commemorate the day! Marcella took some with her phone and they are posted on Facebook too. I'm a proud Mama!

No comments: