Monday, November 29, 2010

Hitting the Reset button

After 15 years of marriage to CJ, we are now separated and starting new lives. CJ moved into his new apartment this weekend and the children and I are preparing to move down to Auburn in about three weeks.

Life has been difficult for our partnership, and our marriage just didn't make it. I truly believe sometimes love is not enough and, as one of my friends wrote to me one day, "sometimes things drown us"....

We had many good things happen during our time together...adventures, babies, raising two beautiful girls. I will never forgot the good things and we were blessed with three beautiful children of our own that will have us forever.

CJ will always have a very special place in my heart and we are forever connected with our families together. I will always love him and now its time to move forward and heal.

I'm looking forward to new beginnings and starting the New Year in a new place and reconnecting with my family again.

Deep breath, here I go!

1 comment:

kamie kahlo said...

I wish you all the luck in the world. You are a good person, a wonderful mother and a beautiful friend. Looks like you are coming to the surface for a well deserved breath. I love you!