Thursday, February 24, 2011

Michael stopped by

My dream last night had the most magical ending. I was walking along, no where in particular, I turned the corner and I was suddenly safe, warm, protected and fully loved in the arms of my amazing brother.

He was so happy, his eyes sparkled when he looked down at me from his big brother height that always made me feel so much like a baby sister. He took me in his arms and squeezed me so tight and told me everything is going to be ok. I could smell him, I could feel him. It was one of the most vivid and real dreams I have had in a very long time. And it's the first time since his passing years ago that he has come to see me.

I didn't want to wake up. Thank you for coming, I miss and love you very much.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That's awesome Pen. I'm super jealous I really wish he would come visit me sometimes :) hehe. I feel him around, but want to be selfish :)